Kids Career Discovery offers an inside look into the most prestigious careers and demystifies the path to get there. By subscribing to Kids Career Discovery, you and your child will receive a monthly profile of a rewarding and less commonly known profession. With the increasing competitive job market, it is vital to raise awareness at a young age. In the same way that schools use textbooks, Kids Career Discovery serves as a guide for you and your child’s career education.
Our goals are to:
- Show kids that jobs can be exciting and rewarding
- Prepare parents for when their children start questioning, “what can I become when I grow-up?”…. and we all know they will ask!
Kids Career Discovery was founded by Christopher Ng and Sarah Hollmann. As young professionals who recently started our careers, we’ve witnessed numerous classmates and colleagues struggle to find fulfilling employment that they were passionate about. We believe that the best solution is to begin learning and searching for the right career as early as possible!
- Bachelor of Management and Organizational Studies, Western University
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
- Completion of the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Level I exam
- 3 years of experience in the investment management industry
- Honours Bachelor of Science, Health Science and Chemistry, York University
- Masters of Biotechnology, University of Toronto
- 3 years of experience in the pharmaceutical, medical device and biotech industry
The Indiegogo campaign to raise funds for the project is set to launch on September 12, 2013. Visit igg.me/at/kidscareerdiscovery to order your subscription now and support the cause.
Email email@example.com for more details.